A pair of Russian gold, guilloché enamel, and diamond cufflinks, 8th Artel of Jewelers, Moscow, 1908-1917. Of shaped navette form, the cufflinks with a green gold cagework with floral ornament, including a diamond-set blossom centering the sunburst engine-turned ground enamelled translucent lavender. The backs of the links with later commemorative inscription. Contained in later fitted Wartski case. Dimensions: 7/8 x 5/8 inches (2.2 x 1.5 cm).
The 8th Moscow Artel of Jewelers was located in Moscow’s elegant Upper Trading Rows on Red Square. Their wares included works in guilloché and cloisonné enamel.
For additional information about this piece, please contact us.