A Russian silver-mounted cut glass tripartite spirits decanter, ca. 1825 (the glass) and ST Petersburg, 1908-1917 (the silver mount). The decanter with polished three-spout mount, each spout closed with slip-on cover with pine cone finial with cork stopper, the tapering cylindrical glass decanter fluted at neck and base, each of the three receptacles engraved in Cyrillic capitals with the name of a liquor surrounded by a laurel wreath, including “Vodka,” “Nalivka” (a mixture of vodka or wine with fruits or honey) and “Travnik” (vodka or spirits infused with medicinal herbs), one cork stopper lacking. Height 11 ½ in. (29.2 cm)
For additional information about this piece, please contact us.