A Russian chased gold and sapphire miniature pendant, Saint Petersburg, circa 1895. The front of the egg centered with a cabochon sapphire, the suspension ring struck with 56 gold standard (equivalent to 14K), the crossed anchors of the Saint Petersburg district assay office, and obscured maker’s marks. Height including smaller suspension ring only: 5/8 in. (1.6 cm)
For additional information about this piece, please contact us.