To order by phone or get more info call us at +1 (425) 271-8950
A set of 6 Russian cut glass Imperial Banqueting Service glass cordials, Imperial Glassworks, St. Petersburg, circa 1850. The green lead glasses wheel cut & polished, the fluted bowls with half columns, each column being further cut with a polished circle forming a band about the center, the front set with an enameled stamped gold insert on which has been painted the ermine mantle of the Imperial coats-of-arms & with the gold initial A, the stem faceted and with a simple knop, the spreading foot with pie crust border & with a star underneath. Height 4.2 in. (10.6 cm).
Subscribe to receive our newsletter and new acquisitions