To order by phone or get more info call us at +1 (425) 271-8950
A German silver gilt & cut glass centerpiece finely engraved with Russian Grand Ducal Arms, probably made by Weinranck & Schmidt, Hanau, retailed by Samuel Boyce Landeck, London, circa 1900. The pierced apron with flowers & putti flanking cartouches on all sides, the cartouches on the long sides engraved with arms surrounded by a chain of the Russian Order of St Andrew surmounted with crowned double-headed eagle crest, removable cut-glass liner. Dimensions: 5 3/4 h x 15 3/4 w x 8 1/8 d in. (14.6 x 40 x 20.8 cm).
Subscribe to receive our newsletter and new acquisitions