To order by phone or get more info call us at +1 (425) 271-8950
A Russian porcelain topographical plaque, Imperial Porcelain Factory, St. Petersburg, period of Alexander II (1855-1881), circa 1860. Finely painted with alandscape depicting a leafy tree on the bank of a river. The raised rim withtwo gilt bands, the reverse stamped with the green Imperial cypher mark of Alexander II. Diameter: 6 5/8 in. (16.8 cm).
Subscribe to receive our newsletter and new acquisitions