To order by phone or get more info call us at +1 (425) 271-8950
Two Russian porcelain topographical plaques, Imperial Porcelain Factory, St. Petersburg, period of Alexander II (1855-1881), circa 1860. One finely painted with a figure in a small boat in a stormy landscape. The other with a landscape depicting a leafy tree on the bank of a river. Both with raised rim with two gilt bands, the reverse with green Imperial cypher mark of Alexander II. Diameter 6 5/8 in. (16.8 cm).
Subscribe to receive our newsletter and new acquisitions