Information That We Collect From You
- Your name;
- Your contact information such as your address, email address and telephone number;
- Your payment details / financial data i.e. your bank name, account number and sort code;
- Information about you that you give us in person at our events and art shows, by filling in forms on our site www.atzbach.com (e.g. to sign up to our mailing list) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise;
- Information in relation to your purchase of our items.
How We Collect Information About You
- Information you give to us when you purchase an item or visit us at an art show;
- Your use of the forms on our website through corresponding with you by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
How We Use Your Information
We have a legitimate interest in running a successful and efficient business and in providing you with useful content, we use the information we collect, both on its own and combined with any other information we collect about you, for the following purposes:
- provide information about our items;
- keep you informed about our items and events that we think you may find interesting;
- communicate with you;
- carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us;
- keep our site safe and secure;
- comply with legal and regulatory obligations;
- for security and to check your identity;
Legal Basis for Processing
If legally required to do so, or if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary, we may disclose your personal information to courts of law, law enforcement authorities and other relevant third parties, such as internet service providers, to conduct an investigation, respond to a third party or law enforcement subpoena or court order, bring legal action, prevent harm to others or pursue other relief when you or a third party are or maybe:
- violating our terms and conditions of use;
- causing injury or other harm to, or otherwise violating the property or other legal rights, of us, other users, or third parties; or
- violating federal, state, local, or other applicable law.
Except as expressly set out in this policy we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. The personal information you provide to us may be shared with third party companies, agents, contractors, service providers or affiliated companies if this is necessary to provide you with our art work or services, respond to your inquiries or for any of the purposes described in this policy.
At any time, you have the right:
- to request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you;
- to rectification of your personal data, if you consider that the information we are holding is inaccurate;
- to ask us to delete your personal data, if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it;
- to withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data (to the extent such processing is based on previously obtained consent);
- to ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages as described below in the marketing section;
- to restrict processing of your personal data;
- to data portability (moving some of your personal data elsewhere) in certain circumstances;
- to object to your personal data being processed in certain circumstances; and
- to not be subject to a decision based on automated processing and to have safeguards put in place if you are being profiled based on your personal data.
Any request from you for access to or a copy of your personal data must be in writing and we will endeavor to respond within a reasonable period and in any event within one month in compliance with data protection legislation. We will comply with our legal obligations as regards your rights as a data subject.
We aim to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate at all times. To assist us in ensuring that your information is up to date, do let us know if any of your personal details change at the following email address email@example.com.
Where you are one of our clients or have otherwise agreed to be contacted for marketing we may use your personal information to send you information about John Atzbach Antiques items and art shows. You can unsubscribe from receiving them at any time, details of how to unsubscribe will be included on each electronic mailing we send you usually located at the bottom.
You also have the option of “unsubscribing” from our mailing list at any time thereby disabling any further such e-mail or other communication from being sent to you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will action any opt-out request from you without delay.
How Long We Keep Your Information
We will only keep the information we collect about you for as long as required for the purposes set out above or as required to comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject. This will involve us periodically reviewing our files to check that information is accurate, up-to-date and still required. Where we are permitted to send you direct marketing communications we may retain your contact information necessary for this purpose, for as long as you do not unsubscribe from receiving the same from us. If you opt out from marketing, we will retain your information to enable us to respect your wishes to not be contacted for marketing purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Sites
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com or in writing to John Atzbach Antiques, 15127 N.E. 24th St Suite #118 Redmond, WA 98052.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Notification of Changes